Date Night At Home Ideas
As we are all doing our best to flatten the curve right now, we still think it's important to keep things fun and romantic with your partner as well.
One of my favorite date nights is wearing my best dress while dining at my favorite restaurant by the sea. Just sipping on champagne while watching the sunset is the perfect date night for me. With things being a bit different right now, I thought why not try and recreate that at home? So my partner and I cooked dinner, set up the table and wore our best outfits. It was a beautiful night! The best thing about it? Our dog Riley got to join us with a little bow tie wrapped around his neck.
So if you're looking for ideas,
Here are my top 5 ways you can do Date Night At Home:
- Candlelit Dinner. Whether you decide to cook or order takeout, candles always help to set the mood. Dim the lights and unwind with your favorite music in the background.
- Movie Marathon night. Honestly, we've all just about done this one already, but why not make it a date with a theme? 90's movie night, Disney movie night, Thriller movie night etc.
- Treasure hunt. I've been wanting to do this with my partner for a while now. Place clues around the house or outside and let the fun begin.
- Dance as if you are the main star in a classic movie. Wear your best dress, play some music and dance the night away.
- Pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate! Celebrate your best achievements for 2020 so far, celebrate getting out of your comfort zone in order to grow, finding your creative side, being healthy and watching beautiful sunsets.
So pour yourself a glass of your favorite drink, pick out your favorite dress and let date night begin.
It's safe to say that the Eye of Horus Mini Dress in White is currently my favorite outfit for Date Night At Home.
What will you be trying tonight? Let me know in the comments below.
Team Belanima 🖤